- Stables Cottage and Stables End is a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer, with vast amounts of Potential. The property is located in the Artisit town of Kirkcudbright. HOME REPORT VALUATION £700,000
- ***Once the property has been renovated and upgraded to the standard required it would be expected to achieve a sale value of over £1,000,000 given the area and potential*** 52, St. Cuthbert Street, Kirkcudbright DG6 4DZ sold for £1,033,914 2004 ***
- Fantastic Opportunity to run your own AirBnb or develop into Wedding Venue subject to researching and gaining the necessary consents.
- The property is set down St Marys Isle in the sought after location of Kirkcudbright.
- Benefits include close to local amenities and good road links all while being nestled in the beautiful nature surroundings.
Stables Cottage and Stables End is a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer, with vast amounts of Potential. The property is located in the Artisit town of Kirkcudbright and set in the sought-after St Marys Isle.
The Lot consists 2 properties, old stables, barn, garage and a number of out houses. There is vast potential for redevelopment of the existing property as well as the possibility (subject to researching and gaining necessary planning consents) to develop into a luxury wedding venue complete with glamping pods, and flat above existing stables. All buyers must satisfy themselves in relation to any planning related matters with the local council.
Stables Cottage comprises:
Ground Floor: Lounge, Sun Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and Shower Room with w.c. First Floor: Six Bedrooms, Bathroom with w.c. and Cloakroom with w.c.
Stables End comprises:
Ground Floor: Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bedroom, Bathroom with w.c, Utility Room and Cloakroom with w.c. First Floor: Bedroom and en-suite Shower Room with w.c.
There is vast potential with this property. An owner occupier could stay in the Stables End and use the Stables cottage for AirBnB purposes. Currently nightly room rate for service accommodation purposes in Kirkcudbrught ifor similar properties is £250 - £300. Fantastic Investment opportunity for a builder/developer/serviced accommodation operator/investor.
The property has a current valuation of £700,000.
The property is dated throughout and would benefit from upgrading. Should the property be turned into a luxury home the resale value would expected to be in excess of £1,250,000.
Given the size of the grounds there is potential (subject to consents) for glamping pods to be placed on the site. This would generate further nightly revenue should you run the property as a Hotel/Serviced accommodation site.
The property is situated in a rural location towards the southern end of the St Mary's Isle peninsula on the River Dee estuary. Kirkcudbright town centre is approximately 1 mile to the north, where the main shopping, social and educational amenities for the area are provided.