- Prime Property Auctions New Entry. Great sized recently renovated commercial unit set in a busy street in Lanark. Rental potential of £9,000 per annum giving 12-13% Yield at Guide Price of £70,000.
- Sure to appeal to a variety of buyers. Would suit an owner occupier or a commercial landlord looking for an easily lettable commercial property.
- Large premises that extends to approximately 45 meters squared and has a rateable value of £3,800 which fall into the small business rates relief.
- Property comprises: open plan service area, newly renovated kitchen area and a W/C to the rear. Would suit business owner looking for an office or a shop unit.
- Property benefits from good footfall and is sure to appeal to landlords looking for an affordable commercial investment.
Prime Property Auctions New Entry. Great sized commercial unit set in a busy street in Lanark. Rental potential of £9,000 per annum giving 12-13% Yield at Guide Price of £70,000.
Property was previously used as a styling studio. The property would lend itself to a variety of uses, such as office, shop unit, café or more. There could be potential to run as a hot food takeaway (subject to researching and gaining the necessary consents).
The property has a current rateable value of £3,800 and extends to approximately 45 meters squared. Property comprises: open plan service area, kitchen area and a W/C to the rear. The property could command a rental value of £9,000 per annum, making it an attractive investment opportunity if achieved for the Guide Price of £70,000.
Would suit an owner occupier or a commercial landlord looking for an easily lettable commercial property.
The property has been recently refurbished and is offered in great order. Once let the expected rental yield would be 12-13% if achieved for Guide Price of £70,000.
Property is due for auction in our upcoming timed online auction. For details on registration please contact the team.
Property is available for immediate purchase. Should you wish to place an offer today you can do so via our online offer form. For further details please contact the sales office.
The property sits in the heart of Lanark, just a short walk to the high street amenities, schools and train station. The Royal Burgh is steeped in history and has all the required facilities and amenities, including Tesco, Morrisons and Lidl, a wide range of local shops, retail park, health centre, bowling clubs, historic 18 hole golf course and Lanark Loch. Also, good access to the Scottish Borders and the Clyde Valley, providing excellent walks for the outdoor enthusiast including Tinto Hill and the Falls of Clyde at New Lanark, a world heritage site. Lanark is much favoured particularly for those requiring good transport links, local train station within easy walking distance and easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh, with the Edinburgh City Bypass only a thirty minute drive away, giving good access to East Central Scotland. The M74 is only a fifteen minute journey giving good access to Glasgow and the West of Scotland.