- Prime Property Auctions New Entry. Spacious 1 Bedroom Flat in East of Glasgow close to Glasgow Fort Shopping Crescent.
- ***2/1, 4 Lochdochart Road, G34 0DZ previously sold for £88,500 in June 2022, 44 Lochdochart Road, Glasgow, G34 0BH sold for £105,000 in JUNE 2022***
- Currently let at £493 PCM giving an Impressive Gross rental yield of 10.75% at the Opening Bid price of £55,000.
- Property benefits from large room sizes, attractive location and Ample storage throughout.
- Property is located on a quiet street close to local amenities. EXCELLENT TURN-KEY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Prime Property Auctions New Entry. Tenanted 1 Bedroom Flat located in the popular East End of Glasgow. Property currently let at £493 giving an Impressive Gross rental yield of 10.75% at the Opening Bid price of £55,000 making this an incredible investment opportunity.
Property comprises: Large Living Room, Kitchen, Toilet and 1 Double Bedroom. Property benefits from large room sizes and Ample storage throughout.
This property is sure to appeal to SHREWD Buy to Let investors looking for an attractive TURN KEY investment opportunity.
Property would benefit from Modernisation to fully unlock potential Re-Sale Value. Excellent opportunity for Shrewd Investor. Could potentially achieve £85-95k after a refurbishment.
Local sales evidence:
***44 Lochdochart Road, Glasgow, G34 0BH sold for £105,000 in JUNE 2022, 2/1, 4 Lochdochart Road, G34 0DZ previously sold for £88,500 in June 2022***
The property will be entered into our upcoming online auction. You can make an offer to buy now through our website. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with the sales team on 0141 459 0201.
Property is in a well-established suburb 6 miles east of Glasgow city centre with excellent local amenities and transport links. Nearby the area benefits from close proximity to the Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre with a multitude of retail and hospitality options alongside supermarkets and gyms. A short walk from green fields and forests this area offers a location that benefits those with outdoor recreational pursuits as well. For those commuting from the area, extremely swift access to the M8 and M73 allows versatile access to working in Glasgow and Edinburgh with under an hour's travel time.